Saturday, February 12, 2011

MISS TV GIRL QUITS "PRIVATE PRACTICE"

  
Released by Miss TV Girl


I really hate to say this but I am officially done with “Private Practice”. I am so over this show.  Last night’s episode is a pure example of why I can’t  continue to participate in the demise of a once quality program.

Charlotte’s rapist showing up at the hospital with a knife in his chest and we spend almost an hour on whether or night Sam will kill him for Charlotte, so that she may have some peace. What sort of peace would anyone have by killing this man, hell Sam has barely recovered from the last time he decided to kill a molester.  Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s move the next terrible storyline Pete ,Amelia, and the blind girl who wants  to keep her dead husband’s mother away from their child, she obviously needed help taking care. So, how does Pete help the patient, he and the patient convince the grandmother that the operation to restore her eyesight worked by lying. I am completely screaming on the inside.!!!!!!

By the way, I so hate the Amelia character.

Now for final scene of the night, Addison has this heart to heart with her mother  right before she commits suicide, that lacked any true emotion. Why?  I am sad to say, Kate Walsh inability to feel the words that are coming out of her mouth is really starting to get annoying and by the way I Love Kate Walsh.  I mean Jobeth Williams showed more emotion lying there dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment