Friday, September 16, 2011

ABC FAMILY CANCELS "NINE LIVES OF CHLOE KING"


 
  Released by Miss TV Girl

I am very upset with the news that ABC Family has decided to cancel my summer guilty pleasure "The Nine Lives of Chloe King".  Yes, I will admit this show had some faults(Amy and Paul), but I thought that it was fun and very entertaining with a lot of room to grow.

"The Nine Lives of Chloe King"debuted to 2.2 million viewers, but over the course of the season audience interest wavered and the season (now series) finale attracted a little more than one million viewers. It was the least-watched summer series on ABC Family.

Unfortunately for the few fans like myself the finale ended on with a great cliffhanger and plenty of  unresolved issues for our teenage heroine.   Good thing the show is based on a series of books by Liz Braswell, so I guess if I want to know what happens with Chloe, I will need to go and  plug in my Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment