Tuesday, July 3, 2012

RIP: ANDY GRIFFITH




Released by Miss TV Girl

The wonderfully talent Andy Griffith, the beloved Sheriff Andy Taylor of TV’s iconic “The Andy Griffith Show” and dramatic defense attorney Matlock passed away this morning. He was 86


He will truly be missed by those of us who he made laugh and cry time after time with memorable roles on the “Andy Griffith Show” and "Matlock".

“The Andy Griffith Show” was way before my time, but there was always something about the show and characters that resonated and made me long for a time that had long passed with no chance of returning. I think growing up in Atlanta and spending my summers in Dudley, Georgia, with my grandparents, which was not that different from Mayberry helped me to appreciate the quiet and simple life that the show put on full display week after week.

Andy Griffith you will be missed, but never forgotten. Rest in Peace and say hello to Don Knotts for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment