Thursday, November 18, 2010

AMC CANCELS "RUBICON"

 
 By Miss TV Girl

AMC has decided to cancel the conspiracy thriller after just one season.

"Rubicon" gave us an opportunity to tell a rich and compelling story, and we're proud of the series," AMC said in a statement. "This was not an easy decision, but we are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such a phenomenally talented and dedicated team." critically acclaimed but low rated conspiracy  thriller after just one season.

 I pretty much bailed on "Rubicon" around the 5th episode, due to its inability in my opinion to move the story along.  "Rubicon" was also a very hard series to get excited to watch, due to its somber subject matters and dreary settings. I swear I don't think I remember ever seeing one character laugh and this  is coming from a person who watches "Criminal Minds" every week.

 The 13th and final episode aired on October 17th


No comments:

Post a Comment