Monday, May 30, 2011

SNEAK PEEK: LOVE BITES


 
Premiere Date:  Thursday, June 2

Show Description:  "Love Bites" is an hour-long romantic comedy anthology series featuring three loosely connected, modern stories of love, sex, marriage and dating. Each episode contains multiple vignettes, all illuminating the theme of love with an edgy, irreverent spin.

Principal Cast:   Becki Newton   (Ugly Betty)
                            Jordan Spiro  ( My Boys, Harry's Law)
                            Greg Grunberg ( Heroes, Felicity)


Series Update:  I thought I would let my readers know that the series order was cut from  13 to 9.  Not a good sign when a   
                         series order is cut before its premiere.  However, I will tune in, I really enjoyed the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment