Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CRIMINAL MINDS WELCOMES BACK PAGET BREWSTER AND A.J. COOK, BUT BIDS FAREWELL TO RACHEL NICHOLS


 
Released by Miss TV Girl

Criminal Minds continues to play musical chairs with its cast.  The the successful CBS series has decided to welcome back Paget Brewster and A.J. Cook for season seven as series regulars.  Now this bit of casting news leaves recently promoted to series regular Rachel Nichols out of job.  BUMMER!!  Meanwhile co-star Thomas Gibson still doesn't have a deal, negotiations are ongoing, maybe if his negotiations go the way of Chris Meloni (Law & Oder: SVU), the series can invite Rachel Nichols back. 
 
At this point I don't really care, I have watched "Criminal Minds" from day one and continued to watch even after the very talented Mandy Patinkin left after season two. Six years of doom and gloom is enough, I found myself dreading to watch the series.  Also, I don't know if it is just me, but  the characters have become so depressing and  the cases are so much more violent. Its just not fun tuning in to watch every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment