Monday, June 27, 2011

NO MORE "COVERT AFFAIRS" FOR MISS TV GIRL

 
 Released by Miss TV Girl

 I decided to take the USA spy drama off of my DVR.  Why?  I am just not enjoying the show anymore, and in all honesty I am not sure if I ever did.  I watched the complete 1st season and the three episodes that have aired this season and have come to the conclusion that it is just a complete waste of time. In two words "it's boring "and nothing continues to happen week after week.  After 14 episodes, I don't care about these characters at all. Why? Because the writers haven't done anything in the way of character development to make me care.

I am really upset about this because, I totally love Christopher Gorham and I really like Piper Perabo.  These two were the only reason why I gave the series a chance and continued to watch week after week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment