Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SNEAK PEEK: "TRUE BLOOD" SEASON 4


Released by Miss TV Girl

 The fourth season of True Blood starts June 26, but believe it or not I have just started watching the series this month and boy am I enjoying this show.  I can't believe I am 3 seasons behind, especially with all the hype that has surrounded the series since day one.  Not having HBO is not enough of a an excuse, because I have never missed an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiam" and its on HBO. Also, considering my  obsessive affinity for anything that involves vampires, werewolves, witches and  my new favorite shapeshifters.

Please check out the below clip for the 4th season of "True Blood".  I am only on the 1st season, so I have a lot of episodes to watch before the show returns next month.


"True Blood" season 4 returns Sunday, June 26

No comments:

Post a Comment