Saturday, August 8, 2009

SUSAN LUCCI MAY NOT MAKE THE MOVE TO LA WITH "ALL MY CHILDREN"


Released by Miss TV Girl

It is starting to look like Susan Lucci may not make the move to Los Angeles when "All My Children" relocates.

"We just found out a day and a half ago, and we've been dancing a marathon at All My Children ever since"So, we're all walking around in shock." "I don't know ... I love the show and I love playing Erica [Kane]," says the Scarsdale native who even went to college in New York. "But I'm just now going to have a couple of days off. It's a lot to think about." the actress, 62, told PEOPLE at Thursday's New York City Feed the Children's Daytime Gives Back event.

Now I have never watched"All My Children", but I am very aware of the very popular character Erica Kane, that Ms. Lucci has played for more than 39 years. Who could also ever forget when she finally won the Daytime Emmy award after 18 nominations in 1999.

If this is a negotiation ploy, well I guess we will just have to wait and see how this plays out. Considering what has been going on lately with the downsizing of production cost cancellations and the brutal contract negotiations, which have left some of soap opera's favorite divas without a job(Diedra Hall ), or huge pay cuts(Melody Thomas Scott Jess Walton, and Robin Strasser) within this last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment