Saturday, October 31, 2009

REVIEW: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - HAUNTED (SPOILERS INCLUDED)


Released by Miss TV Girl

I just finished watching  this week's episode of "The Vampire Diaries" and this was by far the best episode of the season. There were a lot secrets revealed and a very surprising and unexpected death.

Spoilers: Spoiler Line: Do Not Cross

I continue to love this show and look forward to it every week.  I was really surprised and relieved to have Stefan reveal to Elena that he and Damon are vampires. I was a little disappointed in the flashbacks, I had hoped that more of Stefan and Damon story would have been revealed. I truly hope more flashbacks are to come to help explain how the two became such enemies.  It has to be more to the story than just the two of them being in love with same woman.

The other surprise was the death of Vicki, I know alot of people found her annoying and did not like the way she treated Jeremy, but I was really looking forward to seeing her transformation into a full blown vampire.

My heart completely broke when  Jeremy witnessed Vicki's death and how all his abandonment issues sprung forward when he asked Elena"why does everybody have to leave me", so sad. My heart also ached for her brother Matt, who is in the complete dark about what is happening to his sister.  Watching him search for Vicki, and knowing that she had just been stabbed through heart by Stefan was completely heartbreaking.

I just read an interview with Kevin Williamson(see sidebar for interview) where he revealed the plan was always to kill Vicki, and I completely understand his reasoning , but she will be missed .

I am so excited to learn more about the witch storyline and the secret council.  I have a feeling Damon is going to have a lot of fun with the two.

Do you have any thoughts on this episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment