Saturday, October 31, 2009

WILL FOX CANCEL "FRINGE"?


Released by  Miss TV Girl

I am really upset with the rumblings that are going around about "Fringe" possibly being in trouble of getting canceled.  I really enjoy watching this show and I hope FOX gives it the respect that it so deserves because this a great show.

That amazing entrance Olivia made on the second season premiere was enough to get a full season  pickup in my opinion. I understand that "Fringe does not offer up anything new in the way of sci-fi programming, but what makes it different is Olivia, Peter, and Walter.  These three characters and their known and unknown secrets are enough to keep anyone interested and tied to their tv sets waiting for what's going to happen next.

So, right now I will block out all of rumblings of a possible cancellation and sit back and wait for "fringe " to return on November 12

No comments:

Post a Comment