Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MISS TV GIRL EMMY NOMINATIONS WISH LIST PART 5: BEST DRAMA AND COMEDY SERIES

The 62nd Primetime Emmy nominations will be announced Thursday, July 8 , so I thought I would reveal my list for who I think should receive some recognition.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on my list and if you think I left off a deserving name, please let me know yours thounghts in the comment section.

 

  
Released by Miss TV Girl

Outstanding Drama Series

Dexter: Brilliant!!  Did you see that surprising season finale?

Justified: One of the best new shows to premiere this season

Lost: Never has a show refined the way we watch television

Damages : Continued to break ground with its storytelling and awesome cast.

Parenthood: The best family drama on tv

Supernatural : A great show admired year after year by the critics and devoted fans

Outstanding Comedy Series

 
  
  

Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Seinfeld reunion was hilarious

Glee:  Fun Fun and more Fun

Modern Family: Simply the best comedy on televison

Parks and Recreation : This show is like a bottle of fine wine, it just gets better with time 

The Middle: A very realistic look at a family trying to survive financially

The Office: The past season reminded the viewers of why we started and continue to watch year after year

No comments:

Post a Comment