Monday, January 11, 2010

BROTHERS AND SISTERS FLASHBACKS TO THE '70sAND '80s


Released by Miss TV Girl

My favorite thing to watch on television "Brothers and Sisters"  is flashing back to the '70s and '80s. The ABC drama is currently casting younger versions of the entire Walker clan for a two-part episode set in 1973 and 1986. Holly and Saul will also be included in the flashback episodes.

ABC has not confirmed the plotlines for the flashback episodes, but I am sure they will include William's affairs with Holly and Ryan's mother.  We may also get a better understanding of what really went down between Dennis and Williams.

I can't wait.

Once again this wonderful show has given me something to look forward to watching. 

I swear from the day that "Brothers and Sisters" premiered I have never been disappointed or let down by any episode.  This a great show with a great cast and if you are not watching you are truly missing out on the greatest family drama ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment