Saturday, January 2, 2010

GIULIANA & BILL: SEASON 2 RETURNS SUNDAY, JAN 3


Released by Miss Tv Girl

I am happy to announce the return of "Guilana & Bill.  This show turned out to be one of my favorite programs and that is saying a lot considering I don't really watch reality shows. 

I love the relationship between Giuliana and Bill, and I am sure everyone would agreen with me when I say that Giuliana is a very lucky lady.  I am  excited to see what the season has to offer. 

"Giuliana and Bill" returns for Season 2 on Sunday (9/8c, Style)

1 comment:

  1. Was it a 4-episode season? There are no new shows scheduled from Jan 24th thru Feb 7th, just re-runs of episodes 201-204.

    Is it so much hard work that they needed a break after a whole month of getting paid to be themselves?

    ReplyDelete