Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NBC PULLING "PERFECT COUPLES"

 
 Released by Miss TV Girl

I am very upset to announce that NBC has decided to pull the very funny freshman sitcom "Perfect Couples" from the schedule after April 7th.  I have really enjoyed watching this comedy, but based on the ratings I think that I am practically the only one who feels this way about the comedy series.

"Perfect Couples" revolves around three very different young couples who are all messed up in all the normal ways.  The comedy will be replaced by new comedy series "The Paul Reiser Show".

So after April 7th, it looks like there will be four unaired episodes of  "Perfect Couples". If NBC decides not to bring the series back I sure hope the unaired episodes are eventually posted online.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment