Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ELLEN DeGENERES 4TH JUDGE ON AMERICAN IDOL


Released by Miss TV Girl

FOX has a released a statement that Ellen Degeneres will be the new fourth judge on this season of "American Idol". I am very excited to hear this news with me being a fan of Ellen and American Idol. I think this will add a little more sane commentary and humor to the show and not the constant pathetic ramblings of Paula Abdul that garnered laughter.

For the people out there who do not watch "The Ellen Show" she has in pass always had on the weekly eliminated talent from "American Idol" and always expressed her opinion very honestly regarding their elimination. I am very interested to see the chemistry between Simon, Randy, and Carla. I know that her and Ryan Seacrest are personal friends so that chemistry should easily come through to the American audience.

DeGeneres stated that "I'm thrilled to be the new judge on American Idol," the Daytime Emmy-winning talk show host said in a statement.

"I've watched since the beginning, and I've always been a huge fan. So getting this job is a dream come true, and think of all the money I'll save from not having to text in my vote."

Ellen will join the other judges once the audition rounds have over.

Great news for us Ellen fans

No comments:

Post a Comment