Sunday, September 19, 2010

SNEAK PEEK: CASTLE - SEASON 3 -WATCH THE FIRST 8 MINUTES



Released by Miss TV Girl

 I have decided not to watch the third season of "Castle".  I hung in there for a very long time hoping for something interesting to happen,  but I had to finally realize, what you see with this show is all that you will ever see.

There has been no character development what so ever, Castle and Becket are having the same conversations that the two were having in the first season and the cases have gotten really boring and repetitive.

To be very honest the above 8 minutes clip looks very interesting, but I have decided to free myself form the mundane task of watching week after week, hoping for something interesting to happen and being disappointed.

 Castle returns tomorrow night on ABC





No comments:

Post a Comment