Thursday, August 26, 2010

DAVID ANDERS RETURNS FOR SEASON PREMIERE OF "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES"


Released by Miss TV Girl

As a big fan of David Anders I was saddened to see once again a character of his quick demise just as I was celebrating his return to yet another series. Well it has been revealed that Anders character, Jonathan Gilbert will appear in "The Vampire Diaries" second season premiere.

Anders did however, comment on the status of his return to EW

"That's up in the air right now."  "They haven't picked up [my] option yet. I feel like the character has a lot of legs and you can go in many different directions with him. But ultimately it's [executive producer] Kevin Williamson's choice."


I think we can all agree those stab wounds from the season finale seemed quite fatal, so I am not sure if we can expect to see him beyond the premiere, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

"The Vampire Diaries" returns Thursday, Sept 9

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge David Anders fan also. He is a talented and versatile actor who excels in his supporting roles. Hopefully, he will receive more recognition for his performances.

    ReplyDelete