Friday, November 13, 2009

KATE VERNON TO JOIN THE ALREADY CROWDED "HEROES" CAST


Released by Miss TV Girl

Kate Vernon, who played Ellen Tigh on the "Battlestar Galactica" remake, is joining the already crowded  "Heroes" cast

No word on what role Vernon will play or how long she'll be on the show. Honestly, I really think the problem with this show is its inability to say no to more characters/heroes.

This is a show that does not even know what to do with the characters that they already have and yet and still the writers/producers feel the the need to expand on an already crowded cast of characters.

If you look back on when "Heroes" first started to experience a decline in viewership it was when the show began to introduce so many new heroes that the original heroes and their storyline were almost completely neglected.

Now don't get me wrong I am still watching "Heroes" every week and  to be quite honest enjoying my myself.  I just wish the writers would respect the wishes of most fans and get back to telling the stories of the original cast of heroes. 

How can they expect the viewers to become vested in what happens with  theses new heroes when practically nothing has been resolved and/or developed with the original heroes since the first season?

Heroes is still a very good and entertaining show, I just sometimes feel like the writers hit theses road blocks called characters and the only way to get  around them is to introduce a new one.

 I  honestly don't  know how I went from informing the fans of a new cast member to criticizing the show, maybe I am still upset about the whole Adrian Pasdar being let go thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment