Saturday, August 1, 2009

BIG BROTHER 11(WEEK 4) POWER OF VETO WINNER(SPOILERS)


Released by Miss TV Girl

Michelle has won the Power of Veto once again. I think Michelle should be careful,winning the Power of Veto two weeks straight can put a big target on your back. There was no real reason to fight for it being that Ronnie is the true target. Now I know that no one is really ever safe in the "Big Brother" house , but honestly I believe Russell would have just targeted Lydia if Ronnie had won POV.

I can also inform you that Ronnie is promising Michelle the world right now in order to keep him safe. I think Michelle should just leave the nominations the same. The goal of the house should be to eliminate Jesse's alliances. He has aligned himself with almost the whole house and everybody is aware of these alliances,that is to much power.

I know that I have mentioned this before, but the houseguest this year are the worse players in "Big Brother" history. I can't even believe that I am saying this, but Ronnie and Jesse are playing the better game and their idiots.

Jesse should be the real target not Ronnie. Where are you in your life when Ronnie is your biggest fear?

"Big Brother" houseguest, please wise up and get Jesse out of the house and/or start eliminating his alliances one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment